Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All manuscripts are to be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission contains:
* the manuscript in Microsoft Word (doc, docx format) without author name and figures
*archive file with all figures (zip)
*figures are in COLOUR and 300 DPI resolution
- Where available, DOI for the references have been provided.
The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses, DOI); and all illustrations, figures are NOT placed within the text .
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Suggest two independent reviewers (in Comments for the Editor): First name; Name; E-mail; Reviewing interests.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.